General conditions of purchase and sale:
1. The cgpbike.com store is a virtual space for the sale of classic spare parts, mopeds and motorcycles.
2. The purchase of products is through telephone or email providing the reference code indicated in each product. For deliveries by hand, it is necessary to previously arrange an appointment, place and time, depending on the availability of the cgpbike.com team. We do not have a physical store
3. The way of communication for consultations or any information is through the following email address: or 640777620
4. The products are second hand manufactured at the same time that the vehicle in question was in production, except those marked as brand new products.
5. In each spare part or product there is a detailed description where it indicates the type of spare part and for which brand and model it is adaptable. Additionally a photograph is attached to facilitate the information and avoid errors.
6. The payment method can be done by choosing any of the available modalities: Bank transfer (the cheapest), PayPal, cash on delivery and money order.
7. The shipping costs are calculated according to the weight and / or volume of the spare part, and / or the sum of the spare parts purchased. For payment through reimbursement, the shipping costs vary and can be quite additional cost.
8. The shipment is made through any of the following companies: Envialia, Correos, ASM, Correos Express, Seur etc. For shipments to the European Union and the rest of the world, will be made with the UPS and Fedex companies cgpbike.com will choose the most appropriate to each destination and shipping weight. For international shipments you have to request shipping costs before making the purchase. For shipments outside the European Union, as well as the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, all duties and taxes generated will be borne by the buyer, who must accept them as such and under no circumstances may make any claim for this situation.
9. The approximate delivery time for shipments to Peninsula is 24-72 hours. After having confirmed your order by cgpbike.com. Delivery time begins from the day the transfer is effective in the bank account of cgpbike.com. In the event that the delivery times are delayed as indicated, cgpbike.com inform the recipient the reason for the delivery delay. The client can not claim under any circumstances for the delay in a delivery. Delivery times are always approximate; cgpbike.com is not responsible for delays and incidents that may arise during transportation for reasons attributable to the carrier, not being able to make any claim to that effect. They are considered business days from Monday to Friday. Non-working days will be weekends, and any party of national, regional or local character, both in the locality of origin of the shipment and of the recipient
As established in law 7/196 of January 15 BOE January 17, 1996 on distance sales, According to the provisions of the LAW 7/1996 of January 15 BOE January 17, 1996 on distance sales, You, As buyer, you will be entitled to return the product within seven days after receiving the order. In this case, the buyer must meet the direct costs of return and, where appropriate, compensate for any damage to the object of the purchase. The material, in case of return, must be sent, prior notice to the email cgpbike.com. It will be made in the original packaging of the product, and in perfect condition. In these cases, cgpbike.com will refund the purchase money through bank transfer.
A customer can make a return of a product provided that the following requirements are met:
A) The return is notified by email cgpbike.com during the following 7 working days to the delivery of the goods at the address indicated by the customer. The reason for the return must be specified in the notification.
B) The return will be made through Correos or parcel company to the address provided by cgpbike.com when it accepts the return. If you wish cgpbike.com you can pick up the package of the return, previously packed by the client, with the parcel company designated by cgpbike.com. The cost of this collection will be the same as that of the initial shipment. In charge of the buyer if it is a case of cause attributable to it or by cgpbike.com if it is a cause attributable to it.
C) If the spare part has original packaging, it must also be returned.
D) No return of a spare part that has been previously assembled, used or handled is allowed.
E) No return of any spare part that has been damaged by the customer is allowed, for any reason, including a bad assembly of the same.
F) The return of the replacement will be done in the same way as the payment: bank transfer, refund, or Paypal. If it is by transfer or refund, the client must provide his account number. The transfer will be made 7 business days after receipt of the replacement, and after checking that it is in perfect condition once received cgpbike.com the replacement.
G) In the event that a return does not proceed because the spare part is not in perfect condition, payment for the return of the same will not be made. To be able to recover the spare part, the customer must take charge with the shipping costs to recover the spare again.
The shipments are made through parcel companies or Correos. We ship to all of Spain following a weight, quantity and volume criterion, the shipping costs can be modified. In purchases over 200e the shipping costs will be free. In the case of international shipments should contact either through our email or by phone 640517268 to study the most convenient and economical way for the client .